To declare/change majors – initially – we encourage students to speak with CAPS to see which major is a “best” fit for the student’s skills and interests.  From there, we may refer them to the interested department to learn more about the prospective major.  If the student truly believes that it is a good fit, the student can obtain a “change of major” form from their primary or secondary adviser who will assist them through the process.