The President’s Circle is an annual group of donors who commit $1,000 or more each year to the Kentucky State University. These donors gain distinction and recognition because of their significant impact on the Kentucky State University through financial leadership.
Because the university affords its donors the flexibility to direct their gifts to the Kentucky State University, department or program of their choice, President’s Circle members and the areas they support are as diverse as the university itself. However, one common bond can be found throughout the ranks of all members: a passion for progress, a love of higher education and a deep appreciation for the role Kentucky State University is playing in shaping our world.
President’s Circle Benefits
- Special signature golden pin gift
- Complimentary five-use visitor’s parking permit on the KSU campus
- Receipt of university publications
- Invitations to university and members-only events
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with University leadership
- Interaction with others who share a similar enthusiasm for the university
- Ability to observe your generosity at work
Thorobred Monthly Donor
Become a Thorobred Monthly Donor
As a monthly donor, your gift to the fund of your choice is divided into manageable increments with automatic contributions from your credit card or bank account, which allows you to maximize the impact of your giving.
- Monthly gifts are convenient and easy, eliminate the need for checks and cut down on the number of solicitation phone calls and mailings you receive from the university
- Recurring giving enables you to give larger gifts over time than you might be able to make if asked to donate the same amount all at once
- You can provide a steady and reliable stream of income, which allows the university to plan for the future and make long-term commitments to the program of your choice
- “We love the recurring gift option because it’s simple. It allows us to make our gift a part of our monthly budget. We set up our monthly contribution, and we can forget it. It’s a great feeling to know that every month our gift is helping Kentucky State University students reach their college education goals.”
For more information about the President’s Circle and the Thorobred Monthly Donor, please contact Annual Giving at 502-597-6760 or email@example.com.