See also: Office 365 Pro Plus | Frequently Asked Questions | Experiencing Downloading, Installation or Quality Issues?
On a PC or Mac.
- From the KSU home page, click the email icon to log into your webmail.
- Enter your KSU email and password.
- Click the application launcher (nine dots) next to the word Outlook.
- Click Office 365.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click Install Office.
- Click Office 365 Apps.
- After the installation file downloads, double-click the install file.
NOTE: If using Chrome, the file will appear in the downloads bar at the bottom of the browser. Otherwise, check your downloads folder for the setup file.
- Click Yes.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Go to the application store on your mobile device (e.g. App Store on iPhone or iPad; Google Play for Android).
- Search for Microsoft Office Mobile.
- Install the application and open the application after it is complete.
- When prompted, enter your KSU student email address. Select Organization account and type in your student email password.