The Payroll Department provides service by effectively managing payroll disbursements through programs and policies that contribute to the accomplishment of strategic Kentucky State University goals.
Goals & Objectives
- To review applicable laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
- To increase efficiency and improve accuracy.
- To provide administrative support and guidance in performing payroll services, administering policies and providing information to employees
Documents & Forms
2018 W-4 Federal Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate:
2018 K4 Kentucky Withholding Certificate:
2018 WH-4 Indiana Employee’s Withholding Certificate
2018 IT-4 Ohio Employee’s Withholding Certificate:
Direct Deposit Form
ADP Time and Attendance Instructions
ADP Time and Attendance Instructions December 2018
Time Sheet Printable Worksheet
- Part-Time Student Employee – Salary – PAF 2018
- Part-Time Student Employee – Hourly – PAF 2018
- Institutional Work Study Student – Hourly – PTE 2018
- Faculty and Staff – Non-Exempt – Hourly 2018
- Faculty and Staff – Exempt – Salary 2018