The Kentucky State University regents, president, faculty, and staff extend our warmest welcome to the students, parents, grandparents, families, and friends who plan to attend Commencement to be held on the campus of Kentucky State University.
Commencement is a time-honored tradition that recognizes the outstanding work and achievements of our students and faculty. We invite you to join us on this special day as we congratulate our graduating students on their academic success and urge them to use that knowledge to positively impact our state, nation, and the world.
Please check this website frequently. Updates on everything from ordering your cap and gown to where to park on the actual day will be added throughout the semester.
- Kentucky State University History and Background
- Information for Graduating Students
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- Information for Family & Friends
- Information for Alumni
- Kentucky State University Alumni Association