AdvisorTrac allows students to schedule advising appointments with their advisors online. Instructions for students on how to schedule an appointment in University College can be found below.
Any questions or problems can be directed to Krissalyn Love in University College by emailing email@example.com.
How to Schedule An Appointment
1. Go to kysu.edu/ucadvising, select Make An Appointment, and select Click Here to Make An Appointment Now.
2. Log in to AdvisorTrac with your KYSU email credentials.
3. From the main menu click Search Availability.
4. Select University College, your Advisor, choose Advising, and click Search.
5. Find a day and time that works for you, and Click It.
6. When the appointment entry window opens, review your appointment selection, and click Save.
7. Return to the main menu and log off…Your Appointment is Set!
Maymester/Summer/Fall 2020 REGISTRATION
Registration begins April 1st! You will need to schedule a virtual advising appointment with your advisor. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis. Make registration a priority, schedule your virtual advising appointment today!
What to Do Prior to Your Appointment…
- Make a Virtual Advising Appointment!
- Login to your Wired account to:
- Check for any current holds
- Check your financial aid status
- Visit the following offices as needed
- Financial Aid
- Residence Life
- Bursar’s Office
- Meet with Advisor virtually to get registered!
For more information, please contact University College.