Payment for all dual credit courses is due by October 1st (fall) and March 1st (spring). Tuition cost for dual credit courses is currently $60 per course for Math 115 and English 101 (only) and $56 per credit hour for all other courses. Tuition payment can be made online or by cash or check. Please read the following carefully.
- Tuition for students enrolled in on-site Team Teaching courses can be made by cash or check. Invoices will be sent to either parents, schools, or districts for tuition. The determination for invoice remittance will be made at registration. The invoice by default will be sent to the parents/students if no other payer is identified. Payment for all students in the course will be made by Purchase Order or through the online payment process.
- Tuition for students enrolled in online, on campus or virtual courses can pay their tuition online or by check:
- Online payment with credit card:
- Log in to the student wired account
- Choose the STUDENT tab
- Choose STUDENT RECORDS –>ACCOUNT SUMMARY or ACCOUNT SUMMARY BY TERM
- In the center at the bottom of the page will be a link MAKE PAYMENT
- Choose MAKE PAYMENT and follow the directions
- Payment by check:
- Payments can be delivered directly to the KSU cashiers office located in Room 364 on the 3rd floor of the Academic Services Building. Hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Payments can also be made by check and mailed to the following address. Do not mail cash.
Kentucky State University
400 East Main St.
Cashier Office Room 364
Frankfort, Ky. 40601
Further information can be found at: How Do I Pay My Bill or from the KSU webpage under CURRENT STUDENT –>Tuition and fees –> How do I pay my bill.