PowerPoint Presentations on Pawpaw, Blackberries, and Gooseberries and Currants
- The Pawpaw: Its Past, Present, and Future – Kirk Pomper*, The Ohio Pawpaw Growers Association Annual Meeting in May, 2010.
- Pawpaw and the American Persimmon: Niche Tree Fruit Crops for the Midwest and Eastern United States – Kirk Pomper*, Sheri Crabtree, Jeremiah Lowe, and Jerry Lehman presented at the American Society For Horticultural Science Meeting in July 2009.
- Pawpaw Cultivar, Rootstock, and Training System Trials at Kentucky State University – Kirk Pomper*, Sheri Crabtree, and Jeremiah Lowe Kentucky State University presented at the 100th Annual Meeting of the Northern Nut Growers Association in July 2009.
- A Summary of Pawpaw Regional Variety Trials – Kirk Pomper*, Sheri Crabtree*, Joseph Masabni, Desmond Layne, Neal Peterson, Dwight Wolfe. 2009.
- Cultivar, Rootstock, and Training Method Influence Flower Bud Production in Pawpaw – Kirk W. Pomper et al. 2008
- Cultivar, Rootstock, and Training Method Influence Flower Bud Production in Pawpaw– Kirk W. Pomper
- Weed Control and Economic Considerations of Flame Cultivation in Pawpaw Orchards– Kirk W. Pomper and Sheri B. Crabtree.
- Kentucky State University Pawpaw Grafting Update – Sheri Crabtree and Kirk W. Pomper
- Pawpaw 101: Just the Basics – Presented by Kirk. W. Pomper, Ph.D. at the Ohio Pawpaw Festival in Albany, Ohio in 2006.
- Development of Pawpaw as a Commercial Fruit Crop – Presented by Kirk. W. Pomper, Ph.D.
- 2010 Primocane Blackberry Presentation-Lexington, KY – Kirk Pomper*, Jeremy Lowe*, Sheri Crabtree, John Clark, John Strang.
- 2009 New Arkansas Blackberry Production Characteristics – Kirk Pomper*, Jeremy Lowe*, Sheri Crabtree, John Clark, John Strang.
- 2008 Kentucky Primocane Fruiting Blackberry Results – Kirk Pomper.
- 2007 KSU Blackberry Trial Update – Jeremy Lowe and Kirk Pomper.
- First Year Vigor of Primocane Fruiting Blackberries from the University of Arkansas Breeding Program Grown in Kentucky. Jeremiah D. Lowe, Kirk W. Pomper, John R. Clark, and John G. Strang.
Gooseberries and Currants
- 2010 Gooseberries and Currants-Washington Co. – Kirk W. Pomper
- 2007 Gooseberries and Currants – Kirk W. Pomper
- The University of Kentucky New Crops Gooseberry and Currant Information Sheet – John Strang, Tim Woods, and Kirk Pomper.
Keywords: Pawpaw production, training, cultivars, propagation, Gooseberry, Currant, Blackberry presentations
Questions about pawpaws?
Contact Sheri Crabtree at email@example.com or telephone #502-597-6375;
Pawpaw Program questions?
Contact Dr. Kirk Pomper at: firstname.lastname@example.org