At Home Activities for Children
* Agriculture Alphabet Coloring Book – A to Z
* Learning Links and More (4-H)
* Youth Stem Activities (4-H)
* 5 Ways to Keep Kids Engaged & Learning at Home (4-H)
* Can You Find The Horses
* Groat Coloring Book
* Horse Coloring Page
* Horse Maze
* Spot the Difference
* Digital Jigsaw Puzzle Featuring Our Rambunctious Baby Goats
* Spot the Difference in the Cows
* Fish Coloring Page
* Chicken Coloring Page
* Leaf and Frog Coloring Page
Small Farms Resources
Geospatial Technology Virtual Workshop discusses:
- The basics of working with remotely sensed data using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications and opportunities for Integrating Geospatial Technology in high school curriculum.
- How GIS and remotely sensed data can be used to characterize vegetation, soils and terrain, land use/cover changes in the study of the environment, agriculture, ecology, & urban issues.
- ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro, will be showcased for accessing, processing, and analyzing remotely sensed data such as those from unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)-Drones, LIDAR, and Landsat Satellite imagery.
- Curriculum development mediated by available geospatial technologies within the framework of current standards.
Click the following links to view the workshop recording, the PowerPoint presentations, and the workshop chat boxes.
- Geospatial Technology Workshop 061620 Video Presentation – Part 1
- Geospatial Technology Workshop 061620 PowerPoint Presentation – Part 1
- Workshop Chat Box – Part 1
- Geospatial Technology Workshop 061620 Video Presentation – Part 2
- Geospatial Technology Workshop 061620 PowerPoint Presentation – Part 2
- Workshop Chat Box – Part 2