Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Food & Environment
The College of Agriculture, Communities, and the Environment, in Kentucky State University’s Land Grant Program offers a baccalaureate degree program in Agriculture, Food, and Environment (AFE) with four individual Options in Agricultural Systems, Nutritional Science and Food Systems, Environmental Systems, and Aquaculture Systems to allow training of graduates in these growth areas in the U.S. economy.
Using an interdisciplinary approach, students from diverse backgrounds will develop a broad understanding of relationships between agricultural and aquaculture systems, food safety, and the environment.
- Agricultural Systems: Prepares students for a range of occupations in the field of agriculture.
- Nutritional Science and Food Systems: Prepares students for food nutrition and safety areas.
- Environmental Systems: Prepares students in environmental studies issues.
- Aquaculture Systems: Prepares students in the area of fish production.
- Agriculture Business: Prepares students for careers in business particularly in the management and marketing of agriculture products and issues.
“Feeding the Future”
For more information concerning career opportunities available with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture, Food, and Environment, please follow the links below: