The Office of Residential Student Services utilizes an electronic guest monitoring system in each of the residence hall security offices. This system will assist the office in managing guest information, enforcing the visitation policy and providing security services to the residential community.
The use of guest monitoring system is expected to reduce resident host/visitor processing times. Features include:
- Reduced time to process visitors.
- Increased security in the residence halls.
- Production of guest passes and log-in information.
- Maintain frequent visitor list to reduce data entry time.
- Web-based service so that residents can pre-register guests.