Phone forwarding can only be set up on-campus (connected to KSU Network) or by IT.
- Open Spehericall Desktop.
- On the bottom left of the Sphericall app window, double-click on forwarding.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the Add Forwarding button.
- If forwarding to a KSU extension, enter the four digit extension number. Otherwise, continue to step 5.
- For phone numbers outside of KSU, enter the forwarding number using +1 then the ten digit phone number including area code.
- Check the This is an outside number box.
- Select the number of rings before forwarding or choose immediate.
- Check the Continue to offer the call box.
- Click OK to save.