Transfer credit from other graduate programs is possible but not guaranteed. After you are admitted and enroll at KSU, you may request a transfer credit evaluation from the graduate program in which you are enrolled. Coursework is subject to the approval of the KSU academic department housing the graduate program.

Courses taken outside of the United States will be reviewed based a course-by-course evaluation of the official course descriptions and coursework from foreign universities. The course descriptions must come from either the school’s website or official catalog. Transcripts must be reviewed by an accredited evaluation and translation agency such as World Education Services (WES). Request a Course-by-Course WES ICAP (International Credential Advantage Package) evaluation and have an official copy sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies at Kentucky State University. Please review the WES website to obtain information about the types of documentation required for submission in order to obtain an evaluation report and for evaluation fee.