In the University bulletin (catalog), graduate courses are numbered and designated as follows:
- 500-599: Open to graduate students only.
- 600-699: Open to graduate students only; should be used for seminar and independent study.
- 700-799: Open to graduate students only; thesis and research (professional) projects.
To find information about scheduled graduate courses:
- Go to www.kysu.edu.
- Click Current Students.
- Click Schedule of Classes.
- Click “Search by Term” and then select the term of interest (e.g., Fall 2014).
- Under Subject, select the subject(s) of interest.
Note: To select multiple subjects, hold down the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard and click on each subject you want to select.
- Under Course level, select Graduate.
- Towards the end of the document window, click on the button “Class Search”
Note: the list of graduate courses of the subject(s) selected will be displayed.