Information Technology offers basic technology training classes on the following topics:
- KSU Password Self-Service
- E-mail (Outlook Web App)
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive)
- How to connect to KSU WiFi
- How to connect KSU e-mail to your cell phone
The training sessions are conducted every:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 am
- Tuesday and Thursday at 3 pm
The training sessions are held in the Academic Services Building Room 368.
Laptops will be provided, however, if you have a laptop, please bring it.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 502-597-7000, email@example.com or www.kysu.edu/helpdesk.