General Password Information
The password recovery tool can reset the password for the following KSU One Login accounts:
- KSU email
- WIRED or Banner 9 Self-Service
- BlackBoard Learn
- Campus Labs
- KSU Worldcat Discovery (library catalog)
Passwords expire every 180 days and can be reset by the account holder after registering for the password recovery tool.
- be at least 8 characters long
- not contain any part of your name or username
- not be a password you have used in the past two years
- contain at least one  UPPERCASE LETTER, one  lowercase letter, and one  number or symbol [ ! @ # $]
Resetting your password
- On the login screen, click Forgot my password.
- On the ‘Get back into your account screen’, enter your user ID and CAPTCHA phrase then click Next.
- On the ‘verification step 1’ screen, select a reset option then click the blue button.
NOTE: The options available correspond to the information you provided when registering your password recovery tool.
- Enter your verification code then click Next.
- If you do not receive an email, text, or call within a few minutes, click Try again.
- Enter a new password that is at least eight  characters and incorporates at least one  UPPERCASE letter, one  lowercase letter, and one  number or symbol.
- Click Finish.
- Your password is now reset. To log in, click the click here link.
- You will receive an email notification that your password has been updated even if you did not use your email to recover your password.
If you have not registered for the password reset tool or if you have forgotten the information you provided during the password reset tool registration click here.