- Medical / Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
- FSA, LSA, DCA, HSA
Please contact the Office of Human Resources for more information (502) 597-6667.
Employee Assistance Program
Contacts for Insurance Providers
Delta Dental of Kentucky
The HSA Authority
Anthem Blue View Vision
Group Life and AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness
Flexible Spending Account
McGriff Insurance Services
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Incentive once you reach silver status!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Go to www.go365.com or download the Go365 app
Click register now and input your DOB and SSN, that links you to KSU
If you get locked out of have additional questions contact the Go365 member number 800-708-1105
Annual Leave – The University grants vacation leave with full pay to full-time, non-faculty employees. The leave policy applies to all non-academic KSU employees, however, it does not supersede the contractual obligations of any individual. The following schedule of vacation leave allowances applies to executive, administrative, managerial, and professional employees:
- 0-5 years of continuous service: Fifteen (15) days of vacation leave with a carry-over allowance of thirty-five (35) days.
- 6-14 years of continuous service: Twenty (20) days of vacation leave with a carry-over allowance of thirty-five (35) days.
- 15 or more years of continuous service: Twenty-five (25) days per year of vacation leave with a carry-over allowance of forty (40) days.
The following schedule of vacation leave allowances applies to clerical, service maintenance, technical and scientific employees:
- 0-3 years of continuous service: Ten (10) days of vacation leave with a carry-over allowance of thirty-five (35) days.
- 4-9 years of continuous service: Fifteen (15) days of vacation leave with a carry-over allowance of thirty-five (35) days.
- 10-14 years of continuous service: Twenty (20) days per year of vacation leave with a carry-over allowance of thirty-five (35) days.
- 15 or more years of continuous service: Twenty-five (25) days per year of vacation
- Credit Unions
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Waiver Plan
- This tuition waiver is to be used by Kentucky State University employees and eligible dependents taking courses at Kentucky State University. This completed form (including all required signatures) MUST be submitted to the Office of Human Resources no later than the add/change deadline for the semester of application or the application will be denied.
- Deadline information can be found on the Academic Calendar link: Here
- Employee Application for Tuition Waiver – KSU Only For employees and/or dependents attending KSU.
Thinking of Retiring soon? Visit OHR for more information
- KY Deferred Compensation: Kentucky Public Employees’ Deferred Compensation Authority (KDC) is authorized under the Kentucky Revised Statutes (18A.230 – 18A.275) to provide administration of tax-deferred supplemental retirement plans for all state, public school and university employees, and employees of local political subdivisions that have elected to participate.
- Kentucky Teachers Retirement System: KTRS is a defined benefit retirement plan for benefited positions that requires certification of a 4-year college degree and does not allow experience to substitute for the college degree. Benefited employees by law must participate in a retirement plan. KTRS eligible employees must participate in either KTRS or an Optional Retirement Plan and have 30 days to enroll after starting employment.
- Kentucky Retirement System: KERS is a defined benefit retirement plan for benefited positions at KSU that do not require certification or a 4-year college degree or allow experience to substitute for a college degree. Or if you work a combined 100 hours or more per month with two different employers and both employers participate with KERS. Retirement must be deducted from both employers. Benefited employees must participate by law and have 30 days to enroll after starting employment. Benefited employees are employees who are scheduled to work an average of 100 or more hours of work per month over twelve consecutive months.
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association – College Retirement Equities Fund: TIAA-CREF is a nonprofit organization that provides investment and insurance services for those working in education, medicine, culture and research. TIAA-CREF has a history that dates back to the late Andrew Carnegie, whose Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching created the initial organization in order to service the pension needs of professors.
- The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company: Valic, a subsidiary of American International Group, is an insurance corporation that specializes in tax-qualified retirement plans, supplemental tax-deferred and after-tax investments.
- United States Social Security Administration: The United States Social Security Administration is an independent agency of the United States federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability, and survivors’ benefits. To qualify for these benefits, most American workers pay Social Security taxes on their earnings; future benefits are based on the employees’ contributions.