The Office of Human Resources provides support services to the Kentucky State University community by effectively managing the University’s human resources through programs and policies that contribute to the accomplishment of the institution’s strategic goals.
- Administrative support and guidance in the recruitment, hiring and employee evaluation processes
- Establishes compensation and benefits levels
- Conducts employee orientation
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Assistance to employees with disability needs
Office of Human Resources
400 E. Main St.
Academic Service Building, Room 241
Frankfort, Ky. 40601
Phone: (502) 597-6667
Fax: (502) 597-6450
Director, Human Resources
Academic Services Building
Phone: (502) 597-6502