The Thorobred Card (T-Card) is the official university ID Card issued through Auxiliary Services that also enables students and employees to conduct an array of transactions on campus.  Deposits of funds may be made through the T-Buck machine in the Student Center and at the Bursar’s Office that will provide a receipt for the individual to walk to Auxiliary Services to apply the credit.  Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm for both offices.

  • Building Access
  • Paying for Meals at Eateries on Campus
  • Activating Washers and Dryers
  • Printing and Copying
  • Mailings
  • T-Buck Deposits

When purchases are made, debits are reflected on the individual account.

Thorobred Cards are issued in person at the Auxiliary Services office.  A fee of $20 will be required for replacing a lost/stolen or damaged ID card (payment done with the Bursar’s office with the receipt being delivered to ASB317).  ID cards that are malfunctioning can be checked for possible no-cost replacement. To do a replacement of a malfunctioning ID card, the malfunctioning ID card must be brought to ASB 317 so that it can be checked for authentication (e.g. staff will check to see if it is the active card, etc).

Contact Info:
Auxiliary Services
317 Julian M. Carroll Academic Services Building (ASB)
(502) 597-5692