Every year the U. S. Department of Education selects a percentage of financial aid applicants for a review of their financial aid information. This review is known as verification. If your application is selected for verification, you are required to submit certain information depending on your verification group.
For 2019-2020 ,2018-2019 ,and 2017-2018 Verification documents, please log into your Student Self-Service, WIRED account or you may access the forms below.
- Note: You will need to know your KSU Student ID number and PIN. The default PIN is your date of birth (MMDDYY. Example: June 1, 1994 is 060194). For security purposes, it is recommended that you change your PIN upon initial access into the system. As with your Federal Student Aid PIN, please do not share your PIN with others, as information may potentially be compromised.
2019-2020 Verification documents:
- V1 2019-2020 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2019-2020 2019-2020 Verification-High School-Identity
- V5 2019-2020 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2019-2020 Verification-High School-Identity
2018-2019 Verification documents:
- V1 2018-2019 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2018-2019 2018-2019 Verification-High School-Identity
- V5 2018-2019 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2018-2019 Verification-High School-Identity
2017-2018 Verification documents:
- V1 2017-2018 2017-2018 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2017-2018 2017-2018 Verification-High School-Identity
- V5 2017-2018 2017-2018 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2017-2018 Verification-High School-Identity