Every year the U. S. Department of Education selects a percentage of financial aid applicants for a review of their financial aid information. This review is known as verification. If your application is selected for verification, you are required to submit certain information depending on your verification group.
For 2020-2021 and 2019-2020 verification documents, please log into your Student Self-Service, WIRED account or you may access the forms below.
- Note: You will need to know your KSU Student ID number and PIN. The default PIN is your date of birth (MMDDYY. Example: March 18, 2020 is 031820). For security purposes, it is recommended that you change your PIN upon initial access into the system. As with your Federal Student Aid PIN, please do not share your PIN with others, as information may potentially be compromised.
2020-2021 Verification documents:
- V1 2020-2021 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2020-2021 2020-2021 Verification-High School-Identity
- V5 2020-2021 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2020-2021 Verification-High School-Identity
2019-2020 Verification documents:
- V1 2019-2020 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2019-2020 2019-2020 Verification-High School-Identity
- V5 2019-2020 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2019-2020 Verification-High School-Identity