We’re excited to announce that Kentucky State University has partnered with Handshake – a modern career development platform – to help students and alumni connect with potential employers and our career center.
Through Handshake you will be able to:
- Access personalized job recommendations based on your major and interests
- Apply for posted jobs and internships
- Register for career fairs
- Manage on-campus interviews
- Schedule appointments with career counselors and more
Check out the following video to learn more about Handshake from other students who have used it.
How to log into Handshake – Current Enrolled Students
Log into Handshake using your Kentucky State University email. For help with questions, visit Handshake’s support for students.
Log into or create an account with Handshake using your email address (a kysu.edu email is preferred). If you are creating a new account, be sure to select Kentucky State University as your school. Our office will be notified to accept you as an alumni. For help with questions, visit Handshake’s support for alumni.