To all perspective college bound seniors, parents, organizations, and community groups:
We cordially invite you to attend our Fall 2018 “The BRED Experience” High School Day hosted at Kentucky State University on Saturday, November 3, 2018. The primary goal of the “The BRED Experience” is to expose high school students to the many wonderful opportunities that Kentucky State University provides.
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
Check-in time: 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. EST
Program time: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: The William Exum Center Gymnasium
- Office of the President/leadership
- Student Government Association
- Academic presentations
- Highlighted features (band, choir, etc.)
- On-the-spot admissions
- Academic department displays
- Student organization displays
- Campus tours
Football game location & time:
Alumni Stadium at 2 p.m., Senior Game Day
Kentucky State University vs. Benedict College
“The BRED Experience” will provide the opportunity for you and your student(s) to meet and greet distinguished faculty, staff, administration and student leaders on campus. You will be highly engaged from beginning to end, including having exposure to an assortment of academic and student leadership information tables, displays and performances, including the Mighty Thorobred Marching Band and chorus program.
The Office of Admissions will be readily available to offer ‘on-the-spot’ admission reviews to eligible seniors, where fees will be waived and potential scholarships may be awarded. To culminate “The BRED Experience,” we will provide access to the Kentucky State senior football day as we battle the Tigers of Benedict College! As you can see, we have an exciting and engaging day planned for your students and much, much more!
RSVP by Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018. You can register one of two ways:
- Complete the registration form by clicking on the “Register Here” button below or at www.kysu.edu/highschoolday.
- Contact the Office of Admissions front desk line at (502) 597-6813 and complete registration over the phone. Have the total number of t-shirt sizes for students who wish to participate prepared.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Admissions at (502) 597-6813 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Event updates will be posted online via the University website, www.kysu.edu.