Division of Enrollment Management and Brand Identity seeks to enhance student experiences by establishing co-curricular programs, extra-curricular activities, and services that help students accomplish their academic goals.
Division of Enrollment Management and Brand Identity professionals are engaged throughout the college student development process. From enrollment to graduation, services are provided that promote civic responsibility, emotional and personal growth and preparation for employment.
Student Engagement and Enrollment Management strives to empower students to become global citizens through holistic learning and development in a student-centered environment.
Division of Enrollment Management and Brand Identity delivers student-centered services to a diverse study body in a safe, exploratory environment. Transformative education is cultivated through personal and global awareness.
- Holistic Learning and Development: We are devoted to the development of the student as a whole person.
- Civic Responsibility: We exhibit behavior to demonstrate our belief that one must possess ethical, personal, and social responsibility.
- Zero Tolerance Policy: We support [or adhere to] this policy, which prohibits use of and/or trafficking drugs or committing any acts of violence. Students found to be in violation of either student conduct policy will be subject to immediate suspension or dismissal without a right to appeal.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are dedicated to the delivery of exemplary student services and activities that may serve as a model worthy of emulation by other universities.
- Quality Customer Service: We are committed to providing consistent, competent, and sensitive delivery of services to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Location: Student Center, Suite 330
- Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- (502) 597-6671