The Regional Stewardship & Community Engagement program at Kentucky State University promotes regional and statewide economic development, livable communities, social inclusion, creative governance, and civic participation through public engagement activities initiated by university faculty and staff. Its purpose is to link the resources and knowledge of the university to the needs and challenges of its service area.
The four themes of Regional Stewardship are:
- Innovative Economy: Educational attainment, career readiness.
- Engaged Learning: Service learning and community service.
- Collaborative Governance: Build solutions by collaborating with business, government and non-profit agencies.
- Social Inclusion/Livable Communities: Create partnerships with regional and local public and private non-profit agencies to improve quality of life for residents.
103 Jackson Hall
- Phone: (502) 597-6315
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.