WANT TO BE A 2020-2021 BRED LEADER?!
A Bred Leader is a student leader employed by University College. Bred Leaders are model students that are dependable, kind, resourceful, and the ultimate team players. Bred Leaders serve in multiple capacities inclusive of but not limited to: assist with check in, clerical tasks, scheduling appointments, peer mentors, peer advisors, assisting with special projects and events and other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Roles, and Responsibilities:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student with at least a 2.5 Grade Point Average
- Impeccable presentation, time management, and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for the university and willingness to assist students, particularly freshmen with getting acclimated and connected to the university
- Maturity and trustworthiness of confidential information of the students that we serve
- Serve in peer-mentoring and peer-advising roles
- Assist with special projects
- One (1) recommendation form completed by Kentucky State University Staff or Faculty
- Must be available for New Student Orientations (6/18, 6/19, 7/9, 7/10, 7/16, & 7/17)
- Must be available for Bred Week (August 15-21)
- Complete Application Requires Video Submission (Click Here for more details)
Make sure to read all directions. Be careful of grammar and spelling mistakes, as written communication is critical to the duties of a University College student leader. Applications are due by April 8, 2020 at 4:00 PM.