Probation students are those who have not obtained/maintained a 1.7 or better for 12-29 attempted semester hours or 2.0 or better for 30 or more attempted semester hours which count for quality points. These students are required to:
- Meet with an Academic Persistence officer (APO) in ASB Suite 241 to complete an Academic Success Plan.
Based on the conference between the Academic Persistence Officer (APO) and the student, probation students may also be required to,
- meet with other academic support personnel,
- attend enrichment workshops,
- complete progress report(s),
- conference with an Academic Persistence Officer (APO) through out the semester.