The Student Life Planning Committee invites all faculty and staff to participate in New Student Welcome Week, Saturday, August 13 – Sunday, August 21.
Below is a list of suggested activities that will allow you to engage and interact with students. The full schedule can be found at kysu.edu/welcomeweek2016.
To assist with planning, please RSVP here.
- Family Dinner – Saturday, August 13th @ 4PM
- Ecumenical Service – Sunday, August 14th @ 9:30AM
- Community Service – Tuesday, August 16th @ 2:00 PM
- Mentor Mixer – Wednesday, August 17th @ 3:00 PM
- Thorobred Stampede – Thursday, August 18th @ 7:00PM
- Pinning and Candlelight Ceremony – Friday, August 19th @ 6:00 PM
- Lip Sync Battle – Saturday, August 20th @ 7:00PM