Kentucky State University is waiving the application fee for St. Catharine students and is making academic advisors and other University officials available for assistance. To ease their transition to KSU, the University is offering an Incentive Tuition Scholarship of $900 in addition to a book stipend for one academic year (fall 2016 and spring 2017).
Kentucky State University is continuing to nurture all students to become global citizens. Our diverse campus has a wide selection of majors, dynamic professors and a proven record of academic success.
For more information about the scholarships, please contact Carmella Conner, Program Support Specialist — Coordinator of Special Projects, (502) 597-5052.
Here are the details about the scholarship:
St. Catharine Transfer Incentive Scholarship
Academic Year 2016-2017
Kentucky State University transfer scholarships are designed to:
- Attract a more diverse transfer student population both in and out of state.
- Provide financial assistance to transfer students who have excelled academically throughout their educational experience.
All students must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for a scholarship award:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be admitted to Kentucky State University.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at Kentucky State University.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
This scholarship pays $900 plus a book stipend for one full year (fall 2016 and spring 2017). This scholarship is not renewable. However, students may apply for other KSU scholarships after earning a minimum of 24 credit hours.
- Be admitted to Kentucky State University as a transfer student from St. Catherine College.
- Students who have completed less than 24 semester hours of college credit bearing courses, must have a high school GPA of 2.5 and an ACT score of 18 or higher.
- Students who have completed at 24 semester hours of credit bearing course, must have a college GPA of 2.5.