Please call the center at (502) 597-6882 to inquire about enrollment and availability. Parent tours of the facility are given each Thursday at 10:30 a.m. Center tours can also be scheduled to accommodate parent availability, please call the center for an appointment.
The Rosenwald Center for Families & Children is open from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily.
To satisfy Kentucky law and to meet the individual needs of our children, we keep health, attendance, and development records on each child. All of the following forms must be turned in prior to the child’s first day:
Required Enrollment Documents
- Up-to-date immunization form
- Current application
- If one parent has limited access or does not have legal access to the child, the custodial parent must supply a copy of applicable court documentation. We cannot deny a parent access to their child without a court order on file.
- Enrollment form
- Emergency Contact –Release Form (contains list of authorized people who may pick up your child. Please list
- ALL possible contacts
- Allergic Reaction Emergency Plan
- Emergency Treatment plan (for emergencies other than allergies)
- Income Verification Form (if you are applying for a tuition discount)
- Photo/video Release Form
- Childcare Consent and Waiver
A $50 registration fee is due to enroll your child in their classroom. This one time fee is non-refundable.Print This Page