KSU provides wireless network access to all Faculty, Staff and Students; access is available in many locations across campus. As we are keeping up with the challenge of growing technology and expanding coverage through out the campus, it is our goal to provide the campus with the best support possible.
To connect to wireless:
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your device.
- Select KSU_Public under your wireless network connection options.
- Click please click here to connect to the network.
- See below for options for connecting.
Registers your device for 1 year and has more bandwidth.
- Students, faculty and staff have the option to connect by Network Login or by Guest.
- When prompted, enter your KSU user name and password.
- Click Login.
Registers your device for 24 hours and has restricted bandwidth.
- Under the Register as a Guest section, click Register.
- Complete the form with your First Name, Last Name and E-mail address.
- Click “I agree to the Acceptable Use Policy”
- Click Complete registration.
After logging in, your device will begin to register to the network. When completed, you will be successfully connected to the network.
- Detailed instructions how to connect to wireless at KSU.
- You may register up to 4 devices.
- Manage the devices that you have registered. Requires a KSU user name and password).