JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!
Are you looking for a career opportunity or looking to change careers? If so, the Office of Career Counseling and Placement can assist you. We will post available jobs and internship opportunities. If you are interested in any of the postings, you will need to follow the links or you may contact Mr. Ron Banks at email@example.com.
Eastern Kentucky power Cooperative
Eastern Kentucky Power Cooperative has an Manager position in their Winchester, KY location. Application Deadline is April 20, 2014.
- Job Title: Manager, Treasury and Finance- HQ- Expires- 4/20/2014
- Job ID: 3934
- Location: Headquarters- Winchester, KY
- Full Time
EKPC Company Information
East Kentucky Power Cooperative is an electric generation and transmission company headquartered in Winchester, KY, just 15 minutes east of Lexington. We also have facilities across the state of Kentucky that generate electric power and service centers for local power lines and substations support. EKPC offers a wage and benefits package that ranks among the best in the state. EKPC provides a 401(k) retirement plan; a medical and dental plan; competitive vacation package; and a professional work environment. EKPC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veteran
Responsible for all day to day activities associated with the Treasury function, including liquidity, funding, investments, cash and debt management and compliance. Oversees, guides, motivates and directs the activities of treasury staff and maintains overall authority and accountability for the workgroup.
- Responsible for all day to day activities associated with the Treasury function, including ensuring adequate liquidity, payment and receipt of funds, investment of excess funds, debt payment and compliance with borrowing covenants. Supports Treasurer in establishing short term borrowing vehicles, issuing long term debt, managing banking, investor and rating agency relationships, and evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of capital structure decisions.
- Direct and oversee the analysis related to the following decisions, among others: liquidity risk management, cash management, debt issuance and refunding, interest rate risk management, investment alternatives, and capital structure options.
- Participate in capital investment decision making, including evaluation of balance sheet, member rate, and financial ratio impacts. Maintain collegial relationships with RUS, CFC, Co Bank, Indenture Trustee, and other comparable entities, and ensures compliance with all covenants and reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain rolling 13 month cash forecast, 5 year capital expenditure forecast, and short term borrowing projections.
- Communicate cash position to executive leadership.
- Participate in on-going financial planning process which considers the financial perspective on a variety of future objectives associated with capacity, environmental compliance, load growth, funding options, expansion plans, strategic marketing and member rates and rate structure.
- Oversee and participate in special projects that impact the financial future of the organization and member cooperatives, including defining the scope of the project, conducting analysis, developing recommendations, and execution.
- Ensure the Controller and accounting staff are provided the information, documentation, and journal entries needed to accurately reflect Treasury activities.
- Ensure internal and external auditors receive information and documentation required to confirm information, processes and controls.
- Direct, oversee and confirm performance of work activities by staff. Develop and maintain Treasury process documentation and flowcharts. Identify and implement process improvements. Cross train staff.
- Plans and coordinates workflow within group. Ensures sufficient resources and training necessary to perform work assigned to group. Develops and oversees workgroup budget. Provides coaching, feedback, direction and development opportunities for staff.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related area. Master’s degree preferred. RUS or other government loan experience helpful. Any equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute
FRANKFORT PLANT BOARD SEASONAL OPPORTUNITIES – Application Deadline 4/11/2014
The Frankfort Plant is now accepting applications for Seasonal Employment. We will be accepting applications for the following seasonal positions:
Grounds Maintenance – assist with mowing Frankfort Plant Board grounds and other maintenance duties as needed.
Electric Department – assist with all maintenance duties of the department.
Meter Reader – assist reading meters and other maintenance duties as needed.
Must be enrolled for the Fall semester at a university, college or technical school that is accredited by accrediting agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education to be eligible for Seasonal Employment; no previous work experience requirements.
We offer $8.00 hourly. All applicants must be able to successfully complete drug screening, background investigation and possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Must be available to work Monday thru Friday, 7:00 -4:00 depending on the need.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MAY APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.FPB.CC
APPLICANTS NEEDING ASSISTANCE WITH THE ONLINE APPLICATION MAY APPLY IN PERSON AT
THE OFFICE OF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING
1121 Louisville Rd, Pine Hill Plaza, Suite 6
(Please check the Office of Employment Training for office hours)
Applicants may apply thru Friday, April 11, 2014
THE ASSI GROUP – Chicago, IL – Recruiting for Teaching positions:
The ASSI Group, a Chicago-based firm that specializes in recruiting diverse, talented, and motivated educators for teaching opportunities at some of the nation’s best and oldest independent schools. Many of these schools, rich in tradition and with very diverse student bodies, are located in the New England region and are home to some of the best teachers and students in the world. We work exclusively with these schools to find and place candidates in exciting and highly competitive teaching positions.
Educators in the independent school community are a dedicated group of professionals who provide students with the academic, artistic, athletic, and personal challenges and opportunities that can only be offered by a small school within a close-knit community. Currently, we are seeking recent graduates for full-time teaching positions with numerous schools and in a variety of academic disciplines. All teaching positions generally require ongoing contact and active participation in the academic and social life of students on campus.
To ensure a smooth transition and to provide top-notch support to candidates, The ASSI Group will provide personal and professional mentoring to all placed educators while they are employed at their independent school.
We encourage all highly qualified interested candidates to learn more about The ASSI Group at www.theassigroup.com or contact us at 877.561.1692.
Below are UPS’s current job openings. Co-Op and Professional Positions require uploading a resume to the specific positions of interest at the website WWW.UPSJOBS.COM.
If anyone should have a question, they may email Ms. Sandra Hartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wealth Lending Officer III
Location – Louisville, KY
JOB APPLY URL:
LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Public Relations Specialist - Lexmark International Inc., is currently seeking a Public Relations Specialist to join the Corporate Communications team based at its Lexington, Ky., headquarters.
JOB APPLY URL:
Radio Sales…If you are interested in a career as a sales professional consider an entry level Account Executive position with LM Communications. We represent 6 great radio stations: Your 106.3, The Beat, B92, ESPN, KISS, and Hank 96.1. We are looking for energetic, outgoing, motivated to make money individuals. Must be willing to make cold calls to open up new accounts. You bring high energy and willingness to learn and will give you training and support to be successful. Email resume to Don Trail at email@example.com
CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. Application Deadline April 11, 2014
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.We are looking for key contributors who have strong analytical skills to join this exciting and fast-paced organization. As part of the Commercial Operations team, you will be responsible for configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing our online and stream ad campaigns. The role is a balance of utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed customer service.Requirements:
•Traffic and manage terrestrial and stream logs, process orders revisions and enter new orders.
•Perform daily sell out analysis and inventory optimizations.
•Generate daily commercial logs and distribute necessary inventory and ad campaign reports.
•Be on point to troubleshoot any campaign/creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
•Liaise with sales, account management, production, on air staff and business management teams on all issues relating to campaign delivery/performance, commercial spots and order entry.
•Work with internal product teams on system/tool enhancements.
14.50 HLocation: Lexington, KentuckyContact:
2601 Nicholasville Rd
Lexington, Ky 40503Fax:859-422-1038