Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I have a problem with a staff person or a professor?
- Contact the Student Ombudsmen, the Assistant Vice –President or the Judicial Officer.
2. How do I appeal a grade at the university?
- Go to the Department Chair, the Dean of the Department then to the Academic Affairs Office.
3. What if I have a problem with a fellow student?
- Contact the Hall Director, the Student Ombudsmen or the Assistant Vice-President.
4. What if I get ill, what should I do?
- If it is an emergency call 911, if not an emergency call the Health Services Department.
5. How do I get involve at the university?
- Go to the Office of Student Life where you can be made aware of what organizations are available at the university.
6. Where can I go the receive help with a class?
- Start by obtaining your professors office hours and seek help. A student can visit the Ace Lab.
Print This Page