Posted By Carlos Clark On April 1, 2014 @ 1:28 am In | Comments Disabled
- Bill Cosby Discusses Personal Finance  - Bill Cosby discusses financial literacy basics on “The Cosby Show.”
- Funny Money: Buying A Car – Get Smarter About Money - Cars are a lot of fun but a really bad investment. Any car costs a lot of money. You have to look at the cost of ownership from operating costs, insurance, maintenance and financing to understand the big picture. Learn more about how to save money on buying a car.
- Funny Money: Building Long Term Wealth  – This funny money video teaches you a few basic concepts about building wealth. It shows you the difference between things that lose their value and things that grow in value such as stocks and investments and why you should care.
- Funny Money: Get It On Credit  – The cartoon that teaches you what you need to know about credit cards. A great way to spend 3 minutes being entertained while learning about credit cards, payment terms, compound interest and credit scores.
- College Student’s Financial Survival Guide  - For college students, money can be tight. Sumi Das suggests a few ways students can make their money last.
- ID Theft: Are You at Risk?  – More than 10 million people will have their identities stolen this year. Bookmark this story so you are ready if it happens to you. We’ve got all the resources you’ll need to make sure your money is safe.
- Cost of living: How far will my salary go in another city?  – CNN Money Calculator compares the current salary in the city you currently live in with another city.
- MyMoney.Gov  - This website is the product of the Congressionally chartered Federal Financial Literacy and Education Commission, which is made up of more than 20 Federal entities that are coordinating and collaborating to strengthen financial capability and increase access to financial services for all Americans. The Commission was established by the Financial Literacy and Education Improvement Act, Title V of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (P.L. 108-159).
- Feed the Pig  – People just like you are taking control of their finances every day. Get started on your path to financial stability with these tools and resources! Why? Because planning is the new spending.
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy  – 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy is a FREE PROGRAM of the nation’s certified public accountants to help Americans understand their personal finances through every stage of life.
- NYSE Money Sense  – At NYSE Euronext, financial education is a priority. Our Financial Literacy Center serves as a credible resource for basic financial education to help people better understand and manage their personal finances.
- One For Your Money  – Controlling your money flow starts with a good review of your spending habits. So our first challenge is to take a few minutes to review your spending habits.
Article printed from Kentucky State University: http://kysu.edu
URL to article: http://kysu.edu/administration-governance/welcome-to-the-division-of-student-success-and-enrollment-management/ssem-leadership-team/the-office-of-enrollment-services/registrar/graduation-commencement/financial-literacy/
URLs in this post:
 Bill Cosby Discusses Personal Finance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1t9dg5dzQo
 Funny Money: Buying A Car – Get Smarter About Money : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TzIz5CrZs8
 Funny Money: Building Long Term Wealth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjJRwbkotQM
 Funny Money: Get It On Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83wtyEqD1fc
 College Student’s Financial Survival Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7BbEmwYSjI
 ID Theft: Are You at Risk?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1-ifaqiY4
 Cost of living: How far will my salary go in another city?: http://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/cost-of-living/
 MyMoney.Gov: http://www.mymoney.gov/Pages/default.aspx
 Feed the Pig: http://www.feedthepig.org/#
 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy: http://www.360financialliteracy.org/
 NYSE Money Sense: https://nyse.nyx.com/education
 One For Your Money: http://www.higherone.com/oneforyourmoney/
Click here to print.