The Kentucky State University Registrar’s Office is a unit within the Office of Enrollment Services and is housed on the third floor, Room 323, of the Julian M. Carroll Academic Services Building.
The Office of the University Registrar’s staff consists of:
- Carlos R. Clark, Ph.D., University Registrar
- Yolanda Benson, Student Support Specialist
- De’Marcus Hopson, Military Student Services Coordinator/Veterans Affairs Liaison
- Scott Garrett, Records Clerk
- Irene Rankin, Administrative Assistant
Should you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at (502) 597-6234. You may also fax us at (502) 597-6239.
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, except on university holidays. Due to our weekly training schedule, office hours on Friday are 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., except on university holidays.
You may also contact us via regular mail at:
Kentucky State University
Office of the University Registrar
Julian M. Carroll Academic Services Building, Room 323
400 East Main Street
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601