The mission of the Office of the University Registrar is to create, maintain, certify, and protect University records of courses, degrees, and students.
The Office of the University Registrar at Kentucky State University strives to:
- Recognize the importance of each person we serve.
- Hold the trust and confidence of students, faculty, and staff for our quality of work, collaborative solutions, and administrative foresight.
- Care for employees by promoting a friendly and stimulating office environment with opportunities for professional development.
- Earn national respect for excellence in academic services and the use of technology that benefits our campus and the higher education community.
The Office of the University Registrar emphasizes:
- Accuracy, to maintain exceptional quality in our records and processes.
- Integrity, to demand responsibility, confidentiality, and honesty in our work.
- Customer service, to help people in a timely and caring way.
- Communication, to share expertise and listen to our clients and each other.
- Teamwork, to foster a collaborative work environment in order to coordinate the intricacies of our collective mission.
Our Core Functions
The core functions of the Office of the University Registrar include:
- Catalog Production
- Certification of Athletic Eligibility
- Course Inventory Administration
- Course Scheduling
- Degree Audit
- Diploma Services
- Document Management
- Enrollment Certification
- Final Exams
- Research and Assessment
- Room Scheduling
- Student Academic Records
- Transcript Services
- University Academic Calendar
- Veteran Certification