Freshman | Transfer | Other | International | Readmission | Non-Traditional | Legal Residence
To be admitted to Kentucky State University you must submit the following:
- Official High School Transcript with Cumulative GPA and courses listed
- Official ACT/SAT test scores
- $30 Application Fee
- Application to be submitted either online or in paper to the University
Regular Admission Requirements:
- 2.5 Weighted Cumulative GPA or higher
- 18 Composite on the ACT or 860 (Math and Reading sections only) on the SAT
Conditional Admission Requirements
- 2.0 Weighted Cumulative GPA or higher
- 16 Composite on the ACT or 770 (Math and Reading sections only) on the SAT
Kentucky State University, an equal-opportunity institution, does not discriminate in its admissions policies on the basis of race, color, sex, creed, disability, age, or national origin. Preference is given to the admission of Kentucky Residents at the undergraduate level. However, applications from out-of-state residents are accepted for all curricula.
Responses on the applications and on related materials must be complete and accurate; entrance may be denied or registration canceled as a result of false or misleading statements.
All questions about requirements should be referred to The Office of Admissions at (502) 597-6813 or 1-877-367-5978 or by faxing information to (502) 597-5814.