As a residential institution committed to student development, Kentucky State University requires every full-time freshman and sophomore to live on campus with the following exceptions:
- Students who are veterans of at least two years of active military service;
- Students who commute from the home of parents or legal guardian;
- Students who are married; or
- Students 21 years of age and older.
Residence hall contracts for the 2014-2015 academic year can be found at the following locations:
- Front desk of each residence hall
- Apply for On-Campus Housing
- Academic Services Building, Office of Residence Life, Suite # 317
Continuing residents must show proof of their $60 payment for insurance before their contract will be received. All payments must be made at the Cashier’s Office starting January 21, 2014.
New residents will be sent their residence hall contract by mail, or you may click on the New Resident Contract link below to complete the contract. New residents must pay $310 for their housing reservation, which includes insurance. You will receive a confirmation number once your payment of $310 and contract are received.
For questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life at (502) 597-5951.
A resident is a student who resides in the university’s on-campus housing.Print This Page