The Office of Enrollment Service maintains as its primary mission the planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of a comprehensive enrollment management plan that fosters collaboration and promotes team work in the achievement of an academically enriched increased student population.
The goals of the Office of Enrollment Service, in conjunction with the Student Success and Enrollment Management Team and entire Kentucky State University family to increase the student population at the University by the year 2018, are to:
- Increase the academic readiness (Kentucky Excellent Scholars, National Merit Achievement Hispanic Scholars) of incoming students by 5% annually using fall 2012 as the baseline.
- Increase the number of students recruited from the KSU service area by 10% annually using fall 2012 as the baseline.
- Increase pre-college pathways for students who are not college-ready.
- Increase the academic quality (Kentucky Excellence Scholars, National Merit, National Achievement, National Hispanic Scholars, and Valedictorians and Salutatorians) of the students at the University.
- Increase the diversity of the student population at the University.
- Support the Student Success and Retention in a comprehensive retention program that starts with the recruitment process.
- Support accessibility to undergraduate and graduate degree programs.