The Office of Enrollment Service maintains as its primary mission the planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of a comprehensive enrollment management plan that fosters collaboration and promotes team work in the achievement of an academically enriched increased student population.
The goals of the Office of Enrollment Service are:
In conjunction with the Student Success and Enrollment Management Team and entire Kentucky State University family to increase the student population at the University by the year 2018
- Increase the academic readiness (Kentucky Excellent Scholars, National Merit Achievement Hispanic Scholars) of incoming students by 5% annually using fall 2012 as the baseline.
- Increase the number of students recruited from the KSU service area by 10% annually using fall 2012 as the baseline.
- Increase pre-college pathways for students who are not college-ready
- Increase the academic quality (Kentucky Excellence Scholars, National Merit, National Achievement, National Hispanic Scholars, and Valedictorians and Salutatorians) of the students at the University,
- Increase the diversity of the student population at the University
- Support the Student Success and Retention in a comprehensive retention program that starts with the recruitment process
- Support accessibility to undergraduate and graduate degree programs.