To engage the students in experiences that promote their holistic development
Print This Page
- Increase federal and state job placement annually upon graduation by major by 15% using academic year 2012-2013 as the baseline.
- Ensure that 15% of undergraduates enrolled will participate in community service annually by fall 2018.
- Implement one learning community in each residence hall by fall 2018.
- Implement monthly student activities and leadership programs, including evenings and weekends, for on- campus and commuter students.
- Increase the cumulative GPA of student leaders by 15% by fall 2018, using academic year 2012-2013.
- Decrease the number of students receiving disciplinary actions by 20% by fall 2018, using academic year 2012-2013.
- Implement health education program initiatives.