1) Do you provide scholarships?
a. No. However we assist students in researching and locating various scholarship opportunities.
2) Where are you located?
a. We are conveniently located in the Carl Hill Student Center room 393.
3) What is first generation?
a. In order to qualify as a First Generation student, neither of your Biological or Legal Guardian completed a degree from a 4 year credited institution.
4) How do I know if I am Low-Income?
a. We verify Low-Income status through the Office Financial Aid.
5) Is Student Support Services only for students struggling academically?
a. No. We serve a wide variety of student needs whether academic or social.
6) What is the duration of the program?
a. We work with students from the point of inception through graduation.
7) Do I have to submit my tax information?
a. Financial information for qualifying participants will come from family income tax forms and financial aid records.Print This Page