Kentucky State University Project Graduate program an outreach effort to engage and graduate returning adult students. Project Graduate Program is a statewide program to assist former Kentucky State University students who has cumulative at least 80 or more semester credit hours and no degree. The program is designed to help former students obtain a Baccalaureate Degree in our fast track option in Liberal Studies.
Returning to continue your education is a big step. A college degree will give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace and provide you with the skills and knowledge valued by employers in business, government and organizations. KSU offers many programs and services to assist you with the transition of returning back to school.
- What is Credit for Prior Learning? The credit for life program is a completion of a Portfolio for earned credit from course(s) that one feels they have significant life learning experience for. Student can earn up to 30 semester hours. Continuing/Distance Education
- What is Credit for Work Experience? Project Graduate students can earn up to twelve hours of academic credit based upon full time employment. Career Counseling and Placement
- What are my options for payment plans? Students can complete the Federal Financial Aid Application. Automatic Payment plan through e-Cashier SallieMae Smart Option Students Loan.
- What is a Degree Summary? A Degree Summary is a guide informing students of what classes need to be completed to receive their BA in Liberal Studies.
- Interested adults may initiate application procedures by calling (502) 597-6813 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.