The Office of Enrollment Services maintains as its primary mission the planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of a comprehensive enrollment plan that fosters collaboration and promotes team work in the achievement of an academically enriched, increased student population.
The goals of the Office of Enrollment Services are:
- In conjunction with the Student Success and Enrollment Management Team and entire Kentucky State University family, to increase the student population at the University by the year 2018.
- Increase the academic readiness (Kentucky Excellent Scholars, National Merit Achievement Hispanic Scholars) of incoming students by 5% annually using fall 2012 as the baseline.
- Increase the number of students recruited from the KSU service area by 10% annually using fall 2012 as the baseline.
- Increase pre-college pathways for students who are not college-ready.
- Increase the academic quality (Kentucky Excellent Scholars, National Merit, National Achievement, National Hispanic Scholars, and Valedictorians and Salutatorians) of the students at the University.
- Increase the diversity of the student population at the University.
- Support the Student Success and Retention, in a comprehensive retention program that starts with the recruitment process.
- Support accessibility to undergraduate and graduate degree programs.