As a residential institution committed to student development, Kentucky State University requires full-time freshman and sophomore to live on campus with the following exceptions:
- Students who are veterans of at least two years of active military service;
- Students who commute from the home of parents or legal guardian;
- Students who are married; or
- Students 21 years of age and older.
The University Housing Application for the 2015-2016 academic year can be found at the following locations:
- Online (preferable)
- Front desk of each residence hall
- Academic Services Building, Office of Residence Life, Suite 317.
A resident is a student who resides in the university’s on-campus housing.
- Continuing residents must show proof of their $60 payment for insurance before their application will be received. All payments must be made at the Cashier’s Office starting May 1, 2015.
- New residents will be sent their University Housing Application by email, or you may click on the online application. New residents must pay $310 for their housing application, which includes insurance. You will receive a receipt number once your payment of $310 and application are received.
For questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life at (502) 597-5951.Print This Page