Student Health Service provides quality health care to students at Kentucky State University, encompassing preventive medicine, health education, health maintenance, medical and mental health care, referrals, and a drug and alcohol abuse program.
Health education, medical consultation and emergency treatment for minor illnesses and injuries are available free of charge to all enrolled students. Regular clinic hours are posted for the Betty White Health Center during the regular academic year and summer session, and services of the university doctor are available on a part-time basis only. Appointments are required for visits to the Comprehensive Counselor, except for emergencies.In case of illness on weekends, notify the Head Resident in each residence hall.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday: 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Doctor’s hours are subject to change.
Nurse Practitioner’s Hours
- The Nurse Practitioner is available to see students Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- After 4:30 p.m. and on weekends, concerned individuals may call the Kentucky State University Police at (502) 597-6878. They will contact the appropriate individuals.