This publication regards all students attending Kentucky State University for fall 2013, spring 2014, and/or summer 2014.
You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the information contained in this publication. The following list contains essential student responsibilities:
- Monitoring your mail and your official KSU email account for correspondence, particularly from the Student Financial Aid Office, Bursar’s Office, Registrar’s Office, and Office of Admissions
- Responding to our requests for additional information
- Accessing your WIRED account at www.kysu.edu when notified by the Student Financial Aid Office and on a regular basis
- Monitoring your financial aid and bill on your WIRED account
Please notify the Student Financial Aid Office of the following:
- All estimated and actual financial assistance from both university and non-university sources
- Changes or errors in your enrollment, career, residency, or academic program with the Registrar’s Office or Office of Admissions
- Errors on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Changes in your financial situation since filing the FAFSA and unique circumstances not reflected on the FAFSA
- If you have defaulted, filed bankruptcy, or filed for disability discharge on a federal student loan, or you are in the process of filing bankruptcy on an educational loan
- If you have been awarded or disbursed federal or state aid at an institution other than Kentucky State University
- If you attend less than full-time
If you would like to have a copy of this document please stop by the Financial Aid Office. Our Office is located in Suite 349 of the Academic Services Building. Our office hours are 8:00 to 4:30 Monday through Thursday and Friday from 9:30 to 4:30. Other special hours will be advertised on our website.