First day for returning students to begin their Work Study Assignments. All students must have a signed “FWS Authorization-to-Work Form” to begin working.
New Student FWS Orientation (see schedule below).
First day for new students to begin their Work Study Assignments. All students must have a signed “FWS Authorization- to-Work Form” to begin working.
Last day for all students to complete their Work Study assignments.
- Note: If you have NOT worked for the University during the past 12 months, a NEW Student Employment packet must be completed. This packet includes an Employment Application, I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form, W-4 form, Direct Deposit form and a Background Check form. The I-9 form requires a picture ID and either a copy of your birth certificate or Social Security card (or other acceptable form of ID as listed).
- Where: ASB Auditorium in the 1st floor of ASB.
- Date: Monday, August 25, 2014
First Session, 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Second Session, 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Third Session, 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- New Student Employment Packets will be given out during FWS Orientation.
- Sessions will start promptly and last approximately 30 minutes.
- All Students who are new to the Federal Work Study program should plan to attend one of the above sessions.