Every year the U. S. Department of Education selects a percentage of financial aid applicants for a review of their financial aid information. This review is known as verification. If your application is selected for verification, you are required to submit certain information depending on your verification group.
For 2017-2018 and 2016-2017 Verification documents, please log into your Student Self-Service, WIRED account or you may access the forms below.
- Note: You will need to know your KSU Student ID number and PIN. The default PIN is your date of birth (MMDDYY. Example: June 1, 1994 is 060194). For security purposes, it is recommended that you change your PIN upon initial access into the system. As with your Federal Student Aid PIN, please do not share your PIN with others, as information may potentially be compromised.
2017-2018 Verification documents:
- V1 2017-2018 2017-2018 Verification Worksheet-Standard
- V4 2017-2018 2017-2018 Verification-High School-Identity
- V5 2017-2018 2017-2018 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2017-2018 Verification-High School-Identity
2016-2017 Verification documents:
• V1 2016-2017 2016-2017 Verification Worksheet-Standard
• V4 2016-2017 2016-2017 Verification-High School-Identity AND 2016-2017 SNAP-Child Support Paid
• V5 2016-2017 2016-2017 Verification Worksheet-Standard AND 2016-2017 Verification-High School-Identity
• V6 2016-2017 2016-2017 Verification Worksheet-Other