The Office of Financial Aid promotes student learning and development by offering professional delivery of seamless, student-centered financial aid services that are responsive to unique individual needs and contribute to effective student learning by teaching appropriate communication skills, self-sufficiency and personal responsibility in an environment that supports the educational goals of students.
The goals of the Office of Financial Aid are:
- To exercise efficient and responsible stewardship of the University’s human, fiscal and physical resources through the proper administration of federal, state & institutional aid programs.
- To increase student and public awareness of the value of post-secondary education through outreach activities.
- To increase student utilization of technology and alternative delivery options by improving financial aid processes/services and to effectively educate on the use of multiple communication tools.
To educate and engage students by modeling appropriate communication skills and by teaching self-sufficiency and personal responsibility.
Federal Work Study Program Information
- Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Academic Service Building, Suite 349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (502) 597-5960
- Fax: (502) 597-5950
- Contact the Financial Aid Office
Kentucky State University
Student Financial Aid Office
400 E. Main St.
Frankfort, Ky. 40601