Welcome to the Kentucky State University online application for admission. Once the application is submitted and your credentials are received, the application will be evaluated. The process can take several months.
KSU seeks to enroll students who are prepared academically and can contribute positively to the campus environment. Please be aware that your application will be evaluated thoroughly.
The admissions process can take several months. You check on the status of your online application at any time.
- Check status of your online application »
You are about to open an online application for admission to Kentucky State University. In order to protect your privacy, the application process will ask for your first name, last name, email address and date of birth before sending you a password to your email in order to create your account for the admission application.
- Begin your online application »
What is the process like?
The application is the general online service used to start the admission process to KSU. You will need to create a username and password to begin the application.
What information do I need?
For all applicants
- High School Coursework: You will need dates on when you began and ended/will end your high school education.
- Employment Information: You will need employment information for the prior two years, including an address for the employer or that of your parents/legal guardians (if you claim in-state residency based on their employment).
For freshmen applicants
- Senior-Year Coursework: You will need exact titles and credit values of high school courses you are taking, and will be taking during your senior year.
For transfer, re-admission and graduate students
- College Credit: You will need names, numbers and credit values of college courses you are taking or will be taking prior to enrollment at KSU, and the dates on when you began and ended any previous college or university.
For online degree program students
- Online undergraduate or graduate students apply to KSU in the same way as students pursuing a degree in a face-to-face program (??).
The Office of Admission is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. The office may be open for extended hours during peak registration periods.
ASB Suite 312
400 East Main St.
Frankfort, Ky. 40601
- Toll free: 1-877-367-5978
- Local: (502) 597-6813
- Email: email@example.com