Kentucky State University has a lot to offer: a high-quality education at an affordable cost; a beautiful 882 acre residential campus in an All-American City; more than 85 fields of study; scholarship opportunities; many student organizations; and faculty and staff who genuinely care about our students’ success.
Reasons to Come to KSU
Small Class Sizes
You will thrive here. It’s not about us. It’s about your time here, and we think smaller works in your favor. Smaller means your don’t get lost in the crowd. Smaller means brilliant professors challenge you to think for yourself. Small means you matter. It’s your education. Make it count.
The best way to see how affordable a Kentucky State University education can be is to understand your financial aid award package.
- Work Study Jobs: The funds for Federal Work-Study Program (FWS) are earned by working a part-time job. Receiving this award depends on when you apply for aid, your level of financial need, and availability of funding.
- Scholarships, Grants, and Loans
- Veterans Benefits: Find out KSU’s educational benefits for veterans and discover information about GI Bill benefits.
Money matters. That’s why we’re committed to providing an affordable education. What topic would you like to learn more about?
Who Will You Be?
You’re ready to become at Kentucky State University Thorobred. Let’s get started. Which best describes the student you will be?
Are you a parent or part of a family?
Through our Thorobred Parent Network and other resources and initiatives, KSU strives to keep parents informed and involved throughout a student’s college career.
- Location: Academic Service Building, Suite 312
- Toll free: 1-877-367-5978
- Local: (502) 597-6813
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The office may be open for extended hours during peak registration periods.
Kentucky State University offers campus tours Monday through Friday at the following times:
- 9 a.m.
- 11 a.m.
- 1 p.m.
- 3 p.m.
Times are subject to change or be cancelled due to inclement weather. Please be sure to call the office if you are unsure or want to verify your tour.